Dallas Roll-Off Rentals: Do I Need a Small Dumpster or a Large Dumpster?
Taking on a junk removal project often means renting a roll-off in Dallas. You might be wondering if you need a small dumpster rental or a large dumpster rental, however. Each project is different and might require a different Dallas dumpster rental.
There are several factors to consider from the type of project you’re taking on to the materials you plan to toss out. It’s important to get the right size dumpster rental in Dallas, however. If you go too small, you might stack the trash too high, which can lead to a trip fee. If you go too big, you might overpay for space you didn’t need.
It’s best to determine if you need a small dumpster rental
or a large dumpster rental
for your project. Where you plan to put the dumpster can also make a difference in the size you need or can use for your trash removal project. Let’s look at some of the different projects that fit with each Dallas dumpster rental
Projects Requiring Small Dumpster Rentals in Dallas
Small dumpster rental sizes include the 10-yard
, and 20-yard
options. When you choose one of these size dumpsters, you will have a weight limit of about 4,000 to 6,000 pounds. These dumpsters tend to work great as residential dumpster rentals
in Dallas and they are often used for concrete disposal.
The size of small dumpster rentals makes it easier to place the dumpster in a driveway. Some of the main clean-up projects that require a small dumpster rental include:
- Roofing projects – The weight of shingles can add up fast and often you will use a 10-yard or 20-yard dumpster for any type of roofing project.
- Disposal of heavy debris – Due to the weight limits on transportation, small dumpster rentals are often used for concrete, brick, and other heavy debris.
- Landscaping – When you need a dumpster for yard waste, it will likely be a small dumpster rental in Dallas.
- Home cleanout projects – When you need to clean out the garage, attic, basement, or a smaller house, a 15-yard or 20-yard dumpster rental will work well.
- Small DIY remodeling projects – Some smaller remodeling jobs can also benefit from a small dumpster rental
There are many times a small dumpster rental will be all you need for your clean-up project. These are just a few of the examples of projects you can use a smaller dumpster size for.
Projects Requiring Large Dumpster Rentals in Dallas
Large dumpster rentals come in two sizes: 30-yard
. The 30-yard
dumpster will likely hold 7,000 to 10,000 pounds, while 40-yard
dumpsters can hold 10,000 to 12,000 pounds. These are commonly commercial and construction dumpster rentals
Some of the projects you might use a large dumpster rental for include:
- Remodeling and renovations – Any normal-sized remodeling job or renovation will likely require a 30-yard or 40-yard dumpster for the higher walls.
- Construction job sites – When you need to manage a construction site, you will want a large dumpster rental.
- Home expansion – When adding on to a home, a larger dumpster size will likely be necessary to hold all the debris.
- Building a swimming pool – Swimming pool construction can cause a lot of debris and a large dumpster rental can help.
- Demolition projects – Anytime you’re tearing down a building, a 30-yard or 40-yard dumpster rental in Dallas will likely work best.
Typically, the large dumpster rentals will fit best with commercial job sites and construction sites.
Whether you need a small roll-off dumpster or a large roll-off dumpster, Waste Removal USA
has you covered. Call us or get a quote online today to get rolling!
Get a Small or Large Roll Off Dumpster in Dallas or the Following Cities:
- Allen, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Duncanville, TX
- Frisco, TX
- Garland, TX
- Irving, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- Mesquite, TX
- Plano, TX
- Rockwall, TX
- Southlake, TX