Kansas City Roll Off Rentals: Do I Need a Small Dumpster or a Large Dumpster?Getting a Kansas City dumpster rental isn’t as straightforward as just choosing any size for your project. Renting a dumpster will come with a cost and you want to make sure you have the right size, so you don’t pay too much. If you choose a small dumpster rental, but you need a large dumpster rental, you might have to rent a second dumpster. The right size roll off rental will make a difference in multiple ways. You want to understand what a small dumpster is and what a large dumpster is before you just choose any size dumpster for your project. Let’s compare small dumpster rentals and large dumpster rentals in Kansas City.
Small Dumpster Rentals in Kansas CityThere are typically three sizes that fall into the category of small dumpster rentals: 10-yard, 15-yard, and 20-yard. These three sizes will provide you with excellent options as dumpsters for residential projects and dumpsters for concrete disposal.
- 10-yard Dumpster Rentals – Providing space for about 3 truckloads of trash, this size works well for decluttering, concrete disposal, and small remodeling projects.
- 15-yard Dumpster Rentals – Giving you enough space for about 80 13-gallon full trash bags, you can use this size dumpster to clear out the garage, for some roofing projects, and for small remodeling projects.
- 20-yard Dumpster Rentals – A very popular dumpster rental size, you can fit about 6 pickup truck loads of trash in this size dumpster. It will fit best for home renovation projects, siding replacement, decluttering projects, and furniture disposal.
Large Dumpster Rentals in Kansas CityWhen you have a larger project, you will want a large dumpster rental, which will be a 30-yard dumpster or 40-yard dumpster. These are commonly dumpsters for construction debris or dumpsters for commercial job sites.
- 30-yard Dumpster Rentals – While this dumpster size is often used for office renovations, home additions, and demolition projects, you can also use a 30-yard dumpster for larger decluttering projects.
- 40-yard Dumpster Rentals – The largest dumpster rental, you will often use a 40-yard dumpster rental on a commercial job site, for home demolition projects, multiple home additions, and ongoing construction jobs.